WATCH THIS IF YOU CAN WITHOUT LAUGH




This is nice 😂😂 😂😂😂 I have said a few things that have been embarrassing in Sri Lanka. This will happen in 2012. I had amazing plane madness. I got my passport in 2010. One or two days a week, I take it in hand and wait to see when it will be sealed. This is not the office ink pad to get a seal just to have it.. I am looking to go to the country for a short amount of time.. because as far as I know, my parents do not have skin disease enough to send us to the country. Anyway, because of that revelation, for two years, twenty-four months, ninety-six weeks, and seven hundred and thirty days, the passport and I were in love only with our eyes.. Meanwhile, my best friend was at a ticketing agency. One day when I was talking to him, I told him my sorrow.. I said it so strongly that he gave me the ticket to go to Malaysia for eight thousand three hundred and twenty rupees. Two thousand seven hundred and eighty rupees including the airport tax.. Along with myself, four of my friends also got tickets.. They didn't have any desire to go to the country. If it was put one by one today, it has to go in four months. Hi Santa, such sadness. Now is the day. I told the seventh generation that I was leaving the country. This is so big for me. Now at the airport. It's like we just went to Banda Colombo. I don't understand any bloody thing.. Anyway, when you do that, you will be boarding. Only we know Chandere Uncle's boarding house at Rahula junction. I wondered what the hell this was. I am boarding now.. When I see the plane, the country is irrelevant.. I feel like going and boarding.. That glass door is closed.. All of a sudden someone came from that side.. OK.. That means I opened the door and took the bag. Someone told me.. Even though I told him to die, he came.. The door opened We just saw the pilot sitting in a box room near the door and holding a sexy girl We just saw that pilot ran away shouting what is wrong.. Someone came from behind and took the five of us and threw us out of that door again.. Shame on four. Everyone is looking at our faces.. I can bear it. The four of us are slowly and cutely throwing dirty words at me.. You are so ashamed because we came here to get women.. No.. No.. Not considering the ex-pats. Why are we not used to being ashamed? #funny #laugh #entertainment They shut their mouths at my voice. (I'm not afraid of the noise because it's true) It's a budget airline.. I didn't see it, but the Latek local buses used by government transport in those days were better than this.. It doesn't matter.. I don't go on local buses.. I made up my mind. Food is also bought like from the school canteen by paying money.. I said that fucking plain.. One of us asks if you want to go in the business class at twelve. thousand . to sort rice for grandma Went and landed in Malaysia.. One says that this is like Sri Lanka without realizing it. He has come thinking that we are going to Mars, not that we are going to the country. Now we are afraid to take a taxi to our hotel. If we go with a large circle and ask for a large amount, we will have to give them to hang on to.. That's why we came to go on a mono rail.. There are millions of rumors. When you put the card you give to the gate, it opens and you have to take the card from the other side. One of us had come and packed everything in the house in a thick bag as if he were leaving the house. So I just left the card and put the bag on the other side and the gate closed. The boy is on the other side, the bag is on this side.. He is looks like a man who died woman, he had face like Posterior region We are all on the other side.. We told him to go and tell one of the security guards there. He was telling the story in Sinhala to the warrior when he was worried and scared.. He was also looking at our one's face Look at the face of one of ours, like it's a rip in the cloth After a while we remembered that it was in English. Came this way.. The best incident was when we went to Genting Highlands.. there was one called space shot and this one is on the top of the mountain. It's also a meter high hill. When three people sit on one side of this, they lock the seats.. and then take them to the top.. The person who told the story of that bag is very afraid of this. We are also scared but we love it.. that guy saw the joy of those who went up there, and were scared by the sound of their screams. a.. This is not enough for me to come to the lab.. This is not the case. Tell me to stop this hu%&*fucking cunts.. My lower stomach is also twisted.. If I get out of this, I will eat both of you... We don't have an address.. When that happens, one of them asks how the brothers know.. No, that brother said that we heard that our identity is going up and down. I thought it would be better if he died. I remembered again.. "Why do we buy women from here?" Watch my currently creating Travel blog https://traveltopearl.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

0 Comments